Please find the Job description for Sales/BDE.
Business Development Executive works to improve an organizations market position and achieve financial growth by builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals / Relationships. Also planning and delivering services to clients through a variety of strategies to support the growth and expansion of the organization.
Key Performance Area:
- Sales and Revenue Generation
- Productivity and Performance Measures
- New Business Development
Responsibilities & duties:
Sales and Revenue Generation:
Achieving week wise, month wise sales target month on month.
Planning for sales, which includes number of leads, number of appointments
Achieve sales closures by 20th of every month
Productivity and Performance Measures
Compliance with working norms, number of working days in a month, number of calls in a day, % of success rate and average value of the order.
Performance norm of sales/salary ratio of 20 to be achieved
Minimum 25% increase in productivity, every quarter
Constantly review, research and upgrade customer profile suitable for high value sales
- Achieve 97% collection and above every month
Achieve atleast one success point everyday
Submit daily reports, weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Achieve NIL deduction from customers.
Follow process and observation from field accompaniment by Manager.
Tracking of self-performance data on targets, achievements and success rates at each stage of sales cycle
Complete knowledge of assessment process, proposal making and agreement
New Business Development
Understanding of the number of leads required to achieve month by month sales targets
Quarterly Lead Generation and getting validated by sales manager
Maintain complete customer data, customer background, visits and outcome.
Systematic competitive updates analysis quarterly.
Market research for new sector/service development
Attend industry exhibitions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
Closely work with operation team to ensure on time execution of the project (deployment) with required quality
Complete understanding of the product knowledge, customer profile and competitor knowledge
Proficiency in selling skills, selling script, Handiman competitive differentiator and objection handling
Sharing and documenting experiences from sales call.
Weekly / Fortnightly practice mock calls
Periodic upgradation through skill workshops and self-reading of profession related books and videos.
Responsibilities & duties:
- Supporting the Area Manager in handling the House Keeping, Security, Technical, Landscaping with focused customer satisfaction practises within his territory.
- Timely recruitment / transfer / relievers delegation reduce the risk of any revenue loss within the existing and new projects.
- Tracking and monitoring all projects and necessary staffing on a daily basis within the assigned projects given.
- Daily tracking of the manpower status of all the projects and arranging / transferring/Deploying the necessary manpower with the help of Area Manager.
- Directly interacting and meeting clients to understand and solve all issues related to the services provided with the help of his immediate Superior / Area Manager.
- Deploying of relievers in case of any absenteeism & shortage in the projects between 7 to 9:30am on a daily basis which will be updated to the Area Manager.
- Responsible for the punctuality and grooming of the staff within the assigned projects.
- Assessing and evaluating the grooming standards & work knowledge of staff within the projects and when required seeking On Job Training requirement through the Area Manager.
- Field officer is responsible on a daily basis to check the attendance of the staff, maintaining and evaluating the check lists within the functionalities of the projects, verify the in and out time of staffs, monitoring and evaluating the work progress by staff v/s client expectations.
- Directly responsible for picking-up cheque payments from clients on a need based requirement.
- Meeting all staff on a daily basis, understanding their concerns, problems and queries, there after consulting with concerned departments to clarify.
- Updating the Area Manager about the regular activities of staffs, escalating issues / matters, expectations of clients working out practical solutions.
- Coordinating with finance department and HR department for collection of pending payments and salary process information.
- Distributing the salary and bonus among the staff on a monthly basis within his assigned territory and giving necessary clarification to B.C. Staff as & when required.
- Any other responsibility assigned from time to time.